I am working with a global service provider that are looking for an Applications Analyst to come on board immediately for an initial 3 month requirement.
Role: Application Analyst (Contract)
Duration: 3 months (initially)
Status: INSIDE IR35 (UK Umbrella) - BV Company (Amsterdam), Autonomo (Madrid), GmbH/Limited Company (Cologne)
Location: Cardiff, Amsterdam, Cologne, Madrid office (2 days a week on site, 3 working from home)
Start Date: ASAP
What is the role?
The Application Analyst plays a key role ensuring that functional and technical objectives are understood, business requirements are translated into effective solution designs and ITS implications are identified and quantified. They own the data structures and all logical an functional aspects of the systems.
- Understand the function and processes of the organisation in order to support the delivery of the Work Programme.
- Capture Business Requirements together with Product Owner and translate them into a functional design.
- Check technical solutions if they effectively realize the business requirements and solve the underlying problem of the business
- Requirements and Design logic Asset Ownership of applications incl. functional components, services and APIs,
- Own the logical structure of how business reality is represented in the data by the application.
- Be the key expert in functional configuration of the application and help establishing quick and effective solutions by exploiting the flexibility of our systems, e.g. in terms of Business Processes, Business Rules, flexible, vertical data structures etc.
- Understand and master the application in terms of Conceptual and Logical Data Models, APIs/Services/Components, UI and business functions, Business Rules and Rules representation (BPM, BPEL, OBR, OPA …)
- Accelerate solution design by being the catalyst in cooperation with Business Analysts/Product Owners and System Analysts/Solution Architects.
- Act as a quality gate of the Impact analysis to ensure the translation of business requirements is fully understood and the solution identified meets the needs of the business
- Provide 2nd line technical support to Business and ITS on application queries
- Ensure that systems are consistent with each other and with existing/proposed architecture.
If you're interested and are suitable for the position send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 375599