Our client is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Wales.
They’re rapidly growing and are hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to their customers.
The team is engaging, inquisitive, and inclusive, reflecting many different beliefs and backgrounds. They welcome people who can bring diversity to the team, and work towards a shared goal to deliver an exceptional experience.
What your job will be:
Our client is looking for an experienced and passionate Content Writer to join the Marketing Team to conceive and deliver market-leading content and communications.
You’ll be writing compelling and creative copy for the whole company – from the Marketing Team to the Product Team, and even ghost writing for the Senior Leadership and Investment Teams.
This is a very diverse and fast paced role, so you’ll need to be able to work seamlessly across multiple projects at once:
- Owning and driving the blogs, delivering engaging, insightful and SEO-optimised content to help educate customers.
- Producing content for web pages and customer journeys across the client's website and app.
- Working closely with the Customer Communications Manager on newsletter content, marketing emails and reactive updates to market activity.
- Supporting the wider Marketing and Partnerships Teams with various copy requests to support campaigns and offers.
- Developing strong relationships with the Investment Team and other Senior Leaders to create thought leadership pieces.
- Being a key player in helping to deliver our Internal Comms content and strategy.
You’ll be a brand advocate, championing and applying our tone of voice to ensure consistency across all platforms.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive copy writing experience, preferably within Financial Services or other regulated environments.
- A genuine passion and all-round love for the written word.
- High attention to detail with impeccable grammar and excellent proof-reading abilities.
- Solid knowledge of marketing best practices, including up-to-date SEO principles.
- An excellent communicator who has experience collaborating across different teams and managing senior stakeholders.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight any opportunities or creative challenges.
- Desire to work collaboratively with the Marketing Team and wider business, confidently communicating your ideas and presenting them clearly to peers and the Senior Management Team.
- A creative self-starter – naturally inquisitive and wants to help drive creativity within the team and wider business.
- You’ll have managed and created content with a strong SEO focus, either to attract backlinks, increase keyword coverage, boost SERP positioning or – ideally – all of the above.
- Experience and success working in a similar role where you’ve been responsible for creating effective, customer-facing communications.
- A genuine passion for educating customers and writing entertaining and inspiring investment content that’s easy to understand and jargon-free.
- As there are often multiple projects happening at once, you’ll need to be proficient at managing your time and workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable using a CMS to update website copy (or willing to learn new systems to develop this skill).
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 24 days holiday a year – plus bank holidays (you’ll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you’re with us, up to 28 days)
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Half a day off on your birthday
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan - up to 6% Matched contributions
- Ministry of Fun – providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Offices in the picturesque Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We’re a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes
Please email me Connor Heffy at email@example.com or call on 02921 675 184 or apply for the role to receive the full job spec!
//Content Writer // Financial Services // £26-35K & Benefits // Penarth // Hybrid Working//