Newport / Cardiff
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits + bonus
CPS Group is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join a well-established financial services organsisation based in South Wales.
The Business Analyst role includes being capable of deploying a broad range of tools and techniques to elicit requirements definition, resolve conflicts and constructively challenge stakeholders at all levels whilst building positive working relationships to ensure optimum solutions and best value for money change delivery is achieved. You will also have the ability to coach and develop others to support the delivery of business analysis under their leadership.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels to obtain business sign off
- Facilitate and run requirements workshops, identify appropriate attendees and complete end-to-end solution walkthroughs.
- Liaise with Third party providers as appropriate.
- Experience within a similar Business Analyst role from within the Financial services sector
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Process analysis, benefits management, and business continuity skills
- Proven track record of leading the production of requirements documentation, developing process diagrams and presenting end-to-end solutions to key stakeholders at all levels.
Contact Zach Bennett – CPS Group UK