Infrastructure and Security Lead
Salary up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
CPS Group UK Ltd are working with a fast-growing organisation based in Cardiff, who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure and Security Lead into their team. The purpose of this role is to lead the Infrastructure team and ensure infrastructure and security best practices are ingrained into the team.
You will need to set objectives and run monthly appraisals to ensure the team are aligned to the business objectives and values. Additionally, providing escalation support for the Infrastructure team and Service Desk team, ensuring a professional and security minded conclusion to their issue is provided. You will supplement the technical knowledge within the team and take ownership of certain projects. The Infrastructure team are responsible for infrastructure and security monitoring, which also encompasses remediation of any vulnerabilities.
- Lead, mentor, and coach members of the Infrastructure team
- Cyber/Infrastructure incident and alert monitoring
- Cyber/Infrastructure incident remediation
- Infrastructure capacity management
- Conduct PMS, 121’s and regular meetings with the Infrastructure team
- Third Line support and technical escalation of a Microsoft based environment
- Conduct problem/root cause meetings for the Infrastructure team
- Promote best practice and support continuous improvement
- Develop, implement, and review workflow processes and documentation
- Task automation
- Backup monitoring, review and testing
- Experience of working as part of a small but busy IT team in a growing company
- Experience of leading a small team
- Strong Infrastructure experience
- Security experience
- Proven logical trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Veeam backup experience would be an advantage
If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the relevant skills/experience required, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aimee on 02920 375599 for more information.