2nd Line Support Analyst
Up to £25,000 per annum
My client is a market leading organisation based in the heart of South Wales, and they are currently looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their growing team.
- Mentoring 1st Line Desktop Support
- Escalation point for 1st line Desktop Support
- Backup Management
- Enhanced IT support for Senior Management
- Printer management
- IT Purchase order management
- Meeting room IT equipment maintenance
- User IT Equipment Asset management
- Resolving Joiner\Mover\Leaver IT Service Desk Tickets
- Ability to setup desks with user equipment (i.e. Monitors, Desktop, Telephone)
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk.
- Working experience of ITIL processes and procedures.
- 2nd line Microsoft Server Application knowledge (i.e. Exchange, Active Directory )
- 2nd line Microsoft Server knowledge (i.e. Server 2008/ 2012 )
- 2nd line Microsoft Desktop software knowledge (i.e. Windows 7/10, Office 2010/2013/2016)
- 3+ years working within Information Technology and supporting end users
If this sounds like the role for you, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Aimee on 02920 375599 for more information.