We at Fuse are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our clients growing practice on a contractor basis for an initial 6-month period with possible extension. The Scrum Master will be facilitating and supporting all scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
You must have active SC to qualify for this assignment.
Location: Hybrid – 3 days on site either Stevenage or Bristol
Duration: 6 Months (Extensions)
Rate: £500- £625 per day
Clearance: Active SC Clearance
IR35 Status: INSIDE
- Maintains the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts.
- Identifies and helps remove impediments to the success of the Sprint.
- Identifies and communicates potential risks to the completion of the Sprints, including resources, costs, and systems.
- Recommends appropriate solutions.
- Directs appropriate and timely communication with all department managers and customers throughout the life of the sprints.
- Assists in the negotiations with the appropriate department managers for assignment of skilled resources that are not members of the Scrum team.
- Protects the Scrum framework from improper modification by the Scrum team.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Proactively manage project risks and issues providing appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels.
- Define metrics to correlate elapsed time with scope of work completion.
- Lead the team to be accountable for the commitments they make
- Foster transparency and visibility, need to ensure that a team’s progress, obstacles and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders, including the team itself.
- Ensure and foster a collaborative culture within the team (instead of the traditional command and control activities).
- Drive the team to improve their engineering practices and tools so that each increment of functionality is potentially shippable.
- Remove impediments/blockers to project.
- Shield the team from external interference.
- Develops and maintains expertise in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope.
- Certified Scrum Master with a degree in Computing or Engineering.
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and methodologies.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Scrum Master roles.
- Kanban experience is essential
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good SC Cleared Scrum Master who would be, please send an updated CV to in with each application. Alternatively, please call 02922260600 and ask for Amber Wall for a confidential conversation!