Fully remote working
Salary: Up to £65,000 + £5k car allowance
CPS Group is currently recruiting a Programme Manager to join a well-established and rapidly growing financial service based in Wales.
The Programme Manager will oversee the implementation of strategic objectives, as defined in the strategy, through the delivery of large-scale change and improvement.
You will be able to work on a fully remote basis if preferred or have flexibility on hybrid office / WFH.
- Directly manage your own projects alongside managing the main programme
- Be responsible for delivering the programme of work in line with the programme Scope & Vision and Society’s strategic outcomes.
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of a brand-new high-profile programme that includes a mixture of technical and business change projects.
- An understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Process analysis, benefits management, and business continuity skills
- Proven track record of successful programme and project management
Contact Zach Bennett – CPS Group UK