User Researcher – SC Cleared
My market-leading client is looking to secure the services of a contract User Researcher to assist with critical project work over the coming months.
Location: Hybrid – 4 day on-site – South West
Rate: £450 - £600 per day DOE
Duration: 6 Months initial (definite extensions)
Clearance: SC Cleared
IR35 Status: INSIDE
Start Date: ASAP
Essential skills and experience:
- Identify and build strong relationships with stakeholders, influencing and collaborating with them to improve our user focus and their understanding of user-centred design.
- Design qualitative research methodologies to maximise insight in fast-paced, agile environments.
- Coaching small teams in user research practices and user-centred design
- Engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
- Interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
- Synthesise research findings rapidly using appropriate tools and techniques into user needs, expressed as user stories
- Bring insights and learnings to life for colleagues in the most appropriate ways, including through presentations and printed or online artefacts
- Eligible for DV Clearance
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in the Public Sector
This opportunity will be sponsoring an enhanced DV Clearance for the successful candidate so you must be a sole British passport holder.
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good User Researcher who would be, please send an updated CV in with each application. Alternatively, please call 02922260600 and ask for Amber Wall for a confidential conversation or forward your CV to email@example.com!