Onsite IT Support Engineer
Salary up to £35,000 + benefits
CPS are working with a leading IT Consultancy who have a requirement for a IT Support Engineer to join the company and be based within a client near Oxford.
Due to the sector of the end client, candidates will need to have or be able to obtain SC clearance.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager the Onsite Support Engineer will provide onsite technical support to a circa 40 desk office.
Support will range from desktop / laptop / iPhone / printer / application / video conferencing.
Additionally, you will provide support for installations and basic network/server troubleshooting and administration, along with helping onboard new starters.
You will communicate effectively with the customer and manage technical queries
Skills / experience:
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure support working across a range of up-to-date technologies including desktop/laptop/printer hardware/video conferencing, Office 365, Exchange, Windows 10/11, Active Directory, Apple OSX and iOS
- Ability to self-motivate, and work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer services focused
- Happy to be based onsite
- SC cleared or eligible for SC clearance