Software Tech Lead
London – Hybrid (1 day per week in office)
£100-110K pa (DOE)
Benefits package includes but is not limited to:
15% annual bonus, personal medical cover, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday, 10% matched pension scheme.
A global telecommunications company are seeking an experienced tech lead to join their team in the heart of Birmingham. This is an opportunity to lead agile squads in delivering solution design, and digital products.
This is a hands on role which involves leading a team of engineers, assessing the requirements of a range of businesses, developing and maintaining digital services and products in line with business needs, and ensuring the maintenance of these products and services. You will be expected to input influencing judgement into technical strategy and utilise excellent leadership skills.
This role combines a focus on solution design & hands-on development with opportunities to liaise with a variety of senior stakeholders and professionals. It also includes elements of team leadership and squad representation to the wider company.
Required Tech stack/Experience:
- Strong background / knowledge of building distributed applications using Node.js
- Experience of defining specifications for micro-services / building microservices using serverless architectures
- Dev Ops (Kubernetes preferred but not essential)
- Cloud experience - GCP preferred
- Headless CMS
- Experience in solutions architecture