Are you an experienced, DV Cleared Automation Test Analyst, who is looking to work across multiple projects in a business that really values career progression?
My client is one of the UK’s largest Software Consultancies, who take projects away from their clients and develop them in an internal agile project team. You will be working using the latest technologies and developing bespoke testing frameworks that fit best with the project that you are working with. You would be working on highly sensitive projects, with colleagues who really value outside the box thinking. You will be owning the test activities for some high-profile contracts, but also working with the wider testing team to really deliver bets practice.
Also, the company are passionate about developing their employees in however their employees want to progress, whether that means moving more to management, or learning new technologies.
For this role, you will be:
- Maintain and execute automated test cases alongside manual testing
- Create and maintain test scripts, along with test plans and completion reports
- Working closely with the development team to establish the test approach to the project
- Provide reports and feedback through sprint cycles
- Ensure all software releases meet the required quality standards
For this you will receive:
- A strong starting salary
- Company pension
- Fully remote working
- Career coach from day 1
For more information, please contact Stuart on email@example.com