IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary £25,000 per year
Excellent Progression Opportunity
CPS are working with a highly reputable client for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Service Desk team. This exciting opportunity will allow any successful candidate exposure to a range of technologies. You will require a high level of customer service demonstrating both, interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting issues remotely and in person
- Logging calls from users across the organisation
- Microsoft 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Software/Hardware Installation
- Work closely alongside Infrastructure and Development teams
- Ensuring a high level of support and Customer Service is provided
- Prioritising issues depending on urgency
- Working IT project work additionally to day to day tasks
The successful candidate must have a high level of IT literacy, be fully conversant in Windows 10 and Office 365. You must also be experienced working with various applications and computing platforms, with over two years of experience working in a ServiceDesk environment.
Our clients growth strategy is based on recruiting and developing great people. Offering a friendly culture with the chance to progress, develop and grow in a vibrant environment which is full of opportunities.
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply now with your CV!