Your search query
IT Support Analyst (Newport)
Newport – Paying up to £40,000
My client is a global chemical company that works with the top tech in IT. They are looking for an IT Support Analyst that will support the companies IT and Network system. The ideal candidate is someone that has a drive for working with a company passionate about technology.
The role will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the UK
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining software and hardware components, HP computers and Cisco network systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components
- Ensuring the security of client and server computers
- Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly
- A mix of remote and ‘hands on’ support
- Testing new hardware and software before installation
- Supporting Home workers remotely
- Some UK travel
- Assisting with IT Projects
- End user training
- Recommending and purchasing IT equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a Computer Science qualification or equivalent
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in a comparable role
- Possess analytical skills for diagnosing, resolving, and preventing infrastructure problems
- Be service oriented
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment on projects and support issues with corporate IT, vendors and site business group.
- iPhone knowledge
- HR and Sharp Printer knowledge
- Service Now experience
- MS Teams
- Active Directory/Azure
- Windows 10 and 0365 knowledge
- Access Control Systems.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Schemes
- Free Private Medical Insurance*
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Compressed working programme
- Sight eyewear provision
- Generous parental leave policies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite gymnasium
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Free uniform
- Excellent working environment.
- Taxable benefit in kind
Quest Software Consultant
We at Fuse are building a Delivery Team to support one of our Key Partners. My market-leading client is looking to secure the services of a Quest Software Consultant to instal, deploy, configure and test a Quest Solution over the coming months.
Active DV Clearance is imperative for this assignment due to the nature of the work.
Location: Hybrid – London
Rate: £600 - £800 per day
Duration: 6 months initial (with possible extensions)
Clearance: DV Clearance
IR35 Status: TBD
Key Skills :
Quest Software Certified
Executive level presence and credibility to speak on strategic matters with stakeholders
Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive-level relationships
Experience Installing, deploying, managing and configuring and testing Quest solutions.
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Quest Software Consultant who would be, please send an updated CV in with each application. Alternatively, please call 02922260600 and ask for Amber Wall for a confidential conversation or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Quest Software Consultant
Wealthify is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Penarth, Wales. We’re here to inspire anyone to build their future wealth, and we do this by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible.
We want to inspire as many people to invest as possible. We’re rapidly growing, and so we’re hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
Our team is engaging, inquisitive, and inclusive, reflecting many different beliefs and backgrounds. We welcome people who can bring diversity to our team, and work towards a shared goal to deliver an exceptional investment experience.
What your job will be:
Working within a small team, you’ll assist the Head of Compliance to ensure Wealthify is, and remains, within the industry’s regulatory framework.
Key duties will be
- Ensuring our products are remain compliant and within regulatory standards
- Review and approval of financial promotions to ensure regulatory compliance
- Actively involved in the policies and processes (including testing and training) for products that Wealthify offer
- Auditing client reporting and operational communications
- Compliance monitoring of customer communications
- The creation of conduct risk MI and other statistical analysis
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Keep up to date with and understand relevant laws and regulations
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
Skills we’re looking for:
We value simplicity, communication, teamwork, trust, and confidence. These core values are what make us tick and keep us all on the same page - not just with how we work individually, but how we engage with each other and the service we offer.
- Previous experience working in a compliance related role preferably within a financial service regulated business.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above
What else we’re looking for:
- A team player – friendly, personable, diligent, empathetic, well organised
- Confident with multi-tasking whilst holding the ability to pay attention to the detail
- An aptitude for computer-based work – a good level of Microsoft Office knowledge and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Hard working and can ‘get on with it’– a natural passion to want to work hard and be proud of your work quality and ethic
- Strong organisational and communication skills are paramount
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday a year – plus bank holidays (you’ll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you’re with us, up to 28 days)
- Flexible working hours 37.5 hours a week between 8am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Following the pandemic, we are currently working from home through a hybrid approach, and all interviews will be carried out remotely. Our offices have recently been refurbished to allow for collaborative working once we can return, although there is scope for remote working where the role and team deliveries allow.
And we have plenty of perks too!
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service cover (x3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun – providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Office in picturesque Penarth Marina
- Free gym within our Tec Marina offices
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We’re a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes
My market leading client are looking to bring on the services of two Cloud Architects to work on critical project work over the coming months.
Location: Hybrid (Central London)
Duration: 4 Months (possible extensions)
Rates: £500 - £650
Clearance: No Clearance Required
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
- Strong understanding of Azure / AWS / GCP
- Ability to converse with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working with secure/sensitive customers
- Ability to act as a conduit between technical and functional teams
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and communication skills
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Cloud Architect who would be, please send an updated CV to in with each application to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call 02922 260 600 and ask for Matthew Story for a confidential conversation!
Client Engagement Executive
Practice group/Global Operations team: Konexo Legal Resourcing
Type of Vacancy: Permanent
Full time/Part time: Full-Time
Konexo () is a global alternative legal services provider. It has a legal resourcing offering that is an established division of Eversheds Sutherland, created to meet client demand for high quality, interim legal, company secretarial, HR and compliance professionals. We provide peace of mind with legal knowledge and the support of a globally branded law firm.
Konexo legal resourcing continues to grow both in the UK and internationally. We provide lawyers, paralegals, project managers and legal compliance consultants to some of the world’s largest brands. Our consultants operate onsite at our client’s offices, remotely and also support Eversheds Sutherland teams both onsite and virtually.
To meet this demand, we are looking for a Client Engagement Executive to provide support to the existing Konexo Legal Resourcing team, ensuring an excellent service is provided to Konexo Consultants, Clients and internal business stakeholders.
Konexo Legal Resourcing comprises 3 key areas: Talent Engagement, Client Delivery & Client Engagement. This role supports the Client Engagement Manager in delivering successful placements and building out client opportunities.
- Working in the Client Engagement team to develop and maintain strong relationships with Konexo consultants, utilising this professional network to proactively identify client opportunities for available candidates.
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement and Client Delivery teams to share regular and effective updates regarding clients and consultants and maximise opportunities.
- Actively manage the Global Applicant Tracking System (Bullhorn ATS) ensuring it is kept up to date across all candidate, client and placement records.
- Developing a strong understanding of the legal industry and job market and using this to identify client opportunities for legal consultants.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the Konexo group and wider Eversheds Sutherland team, ensuring information and opportunities are shared with client service teams and Partners.
- Support the Konexo team with administration such as extension documentation, report generation and maintenance of the Legal Resourcing candidate app.
- Involvement in a wide range of projects designed to build out the Legal Resourcing offering and serve client needs in the UK and globally.
- Ad-hoc support and coordination of networking events for consultants.
Skills and experience:
- Strong relationship building skills, used to engaging with a varied customer base within professional services.
- Experience of working directly for clients, either in a recruitment or administrative role.
- A good understanding or practical experience of HR / recruitment.
- Experience of data base management.
- High level of professionalism and pro-active approach to working.
- Meticulous attention for detail and desire/willingness to be flexible to support others.
- An ambitious, confident, client focused professional with a practical can-do mentality.
- Pro-active, with strong ability to manage time effectively.
Salary range: Competitive