The Social Media Manager will be a digital & social media expert. Focused on formulating, implementing and delivering the Social Media Strategy.
This role will project lead all socially-lead aspects of the campaign working with the relevant teams to brief digital content creation, advise on performance and amendments and evolve the campaign to maximum effectiveness.
• Planning a comprehensive social campaign across all key social platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram; Facebook; YouTube; Twitter & TikTok
• Building the Social Media content and messaging strategy for the UK and overseeing and advising the plans for EMEA markets.
• Briefing and approving creative teams on platform-appropriate social assets
• Creating and sharing content calendars for all relevant social accounts and platforms.
• Establishing and communicating clear objectives, KPIs, timings, spend levels and ROI for each phase of the campaign.
• Overseeing and advising on the paid media planning and implementation across 16 markets – phasing and scaling of social posts.
• Aligning content roll out and plans with other activity.
• Working with my clients Media agency, Publicis, to ensure content roll-out complements programmatic, display and search activity as well as ecomm plans.
• Aligning paid social campaign plans & success metrics as part of the broader integrated CPGP purchase funnel planning strategy
• Delivering regular reports outlining the ongoing status of the campaign post-launch to ensure all stakeholders remain updated on its progress.
• Setting our all social media elements of the Post Campaign Analysis so markets are clear on what to monitor and report on. Delivering a final report outlining the successes and learnings of all elements of the campaign across all markets.
The candidate will have great communication skills – written and verbal (including the ability to write great social copy); will be able to implement and deploy paid campaigns including the building and implementation of cross-platform ad formats and will have experience of reporting on complex campaigns across platforms and markets.
This role will require solid leadership, building of and maintaining relationships and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to achieve business objectives.
• Proven record of success with a minimum 5 years experience working directly in social media/ digital Marketing strategy and implementation
• Experience marketing consumer products via social media platforms
• Demonstratable experience of operating across a complex matrix organisation
• Exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in managing a remote team across different territories
• Confident and assertive while being diplomatic and tactful
• Resourceful and pro-active in approach, able to communicate complicated information in creative and easily digestible formats.
• Works well and motivates others while under pressure
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong management skills, team player
• Adaptable and flexible with working hours and travel
• Experience in digital project management
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems, enterprise platforms (eg Khoros, Social Bakers, Datorama) Photoshop, video conversion software